Lots of resources were shared at the January 2013 meeting of the Book Arts Guild of Vermont. Links to these resources are listed below.
- Bookbinding Handbook: Simple Techniques and Step-by-Step Projects by Sue Doggett. ISBN: 0785824359.
- The Book on the Book by Henry Petroski. ISBN: 0375706399.
- Les Tranchefiles Brodees: Etude Historique et Technique by Bibliotheque Nationale. ISBN: 271771796X.
- Paper Folding Templates for Print Design: Formats, Techniques and Design Considerations for Innovative Paper Folding by Trish Witkowski. ISBN: 1440314128.
- Albums by Richard Horton. ISBN: 0970221002.
- Note: This book has been revised and re-written and is now available as A Hand Bookbinder’s Guide To Making Photo Albums. ISBN: 1598382322.
- A Small Book of Practical Sewings by Richard Horton. ASIN: B0006QSE2Y.
- Note: I believe that this book has also been revised and is now available as Book Sewings by Hand
- Thread Loves Paper: Contemporary Artist Books by Emily Marks. ISBN: 0615659888.
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. ISBN: 9780700609864. Recommended set book for the B.A.G. spring exhibit.
- Dartmouth Book Arts Program
- Dartmouth Letterpress Studio
- Queen City Steel
- Fiskars Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife
- Fiskars Swivel Detail Knife
- Twining technique video with Jill Abilock
- EZcube Light Box