December 13th B.A.G. meeting cancelled
Due to the winter storm warnings and weather advisories that are in effect for today until 7:00 p.m., we have decided to cancel tonight’s B.A.G. meeting.
We know that many of you have worked hard on your ornaments for our planned exchange. Never fear – we will have the exchange in January. We know that the timing is funky. Perhaps you can consider the swap as an extra large, single earring exchange?
We are working on rescheduling the December program for January – stay tuned for updates.
Stay warm and safe!